Mindfulness is the human ability to be fully present in the moment instead of longing for the past, or worrying about the future. It’s not an easy thing to do especially during times of chaos and when we are overwhelmed with life stressors.
In this section, I’ll share information on what mindfulness is and tools to help you practice it. I’ll also be working on a series of articles related to anxiety and stress management – based on my own personal experiences living with Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
Stay tuned for downloadable products that you can use too.
General advice on mindfulness
- Mindfulness vs Mindlessness
- How to incorporate mindfulness into your daily routine
- Working with intentions instead of resolutions
- What is self-worth and how can we build on it?
Anxiety and Mental Health (coming soon)
- What is Generalized Anxiety Disorder?
- Anxious attachments vs secure attachment styles
- Abandonment anxiety and relationships
- Society anxiety and coping mechanisms
- How to support an anxious partner
- What is depression really like?
- What is SAD?
- Coping mechanisms for depression
- How to come out of a depressive episode