Mindfulness is the human ability to be fully present in the moment instead of longing for the past, or worrying about the future. It’s not an easy thing to do especially during times of chaos and when we are overwhelmed with life stressors.
In this section, I’ll share information on what mindfulness is and tools to help you practice it. I’ll also be working on a series of articles related to anxiety and stress management – based on my own personal experiences living with Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
Lifestyle Articles & DIY Projects
- The Slow Living Movement (intro)
- Poetry of slow living and daily mindfulness
- Spring on the rainy day crafts
Monthly Intention Settings
- January 2023: Working with intentions instead of resolutions
- February 2023: intention setting & scrapbooking
- March 2023: Mindful March & Ostara blessings
- April 2023: Creating Space
- May 2023: Daily Positivity
- June 2023: Joyful Unions, Abundance & Harmony
- Spring decor for welcoming positive energy
- How to incorporate mindfulness into your daily routine
- Working with intentions instead of resolutions
- What is self-worth and how can we build on it?
- Mindfulness vs Mindlessness
You must be logged in to post a comment.