I’ll be sharing some personal stories and experiences and what led me to the decision to live the “single” life. After a highly toxic relationship ended about five years ago, I learned to let go of old habits and people who no longer added value to my life.
As I re-watch popular tv shows like Sex and the City, Bones, and even Seinfeld, I’ll add my own thoughts on some of the topics discussed on televisions and in movies. And maybe even books!
Even though I’m single, I’m still a romantic at heart and can find romance in many things. I’m not totally jaded and cynical. But I feel I have a lot of knowledge to pass on from my own experiences.
Building healthier relationships
- Boundaries and expectations in new relationships
- Meaningful apologies and making amends
- How to recognize emotional abuse
- A rant about positivity and people
- What is toxic positivity?
- What is mirroring in relationships?
- What is passive aggressive behaviour?
- How to disarm the narcissist in your life
- How to know if you’re being “gaslighted”
- How to tell if you’re a narcissist
- The Body Language Guy
General relationship advice or rants
- Things I learned about dating in my forties
- Promises to myself and lessons learned
- Thoughts on unconventional relationships
- Finding love again after 40
- On sabbatical from love
- Never make someone a priority when you are an option
- Social media detoxing
- Forming new dynamics and shedding lights on toxic behaviors
- Match energy given to you or let it go
- Rainy autumn mornings, how I love thee
- All the things I’m grateful for
- Sex and the City Rewatch: Marry someone who loves you more
- Sex and the City Rewatch: Relationships are like comfort food
- Sex and the City Rewatch: Do we need marriage to define who are in society?
Got a question about love, dating or your relationship? Leave a comment below and your question may appear in a blog post.
Disclaimer: I am not a health professional. However, I do have a lot of life experience that I can offer advice based on personal experiences.
You must be logged in to post a comment.