Spirituality for me is about healing and connecting to nature. This is hard to do when you live in a place that has winter 6 months of the year and reaches down to -50 temperatures at night. I’m looking for ideas and rituals that I can do on a daily basis to help improve overall health, including mental health, and general well being.
My big focus this year is to prioritize my mental health which includes living with Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I’m still learning how to manage the constant flight or flight mode with anxiety, and hope to use this space to share ideas and things I’ve learned to do that.
I tend to connect strongly to Pagan traditions and beliefs due to my Nordic roots. I also have a love of working with herbs (especially in the kitchen), ritual baths, meditations and divination. I’m hesitant to call myself a Witch, though I do follow a lot of principles of Wicca and Witchcraft with a strong focus on healing, earth magics and manifestations.
Spiritual practices and experiences
- A glimpse into my spiritual practices pt 1
- What is Shadow Work and why is necessary for trauma?
- The things they don’t tell you about Shadow Work
- Sleep paralysis and shadow people
- Spirit guides are around us always
- When the stars align just right
- Working with intentions instead of resolutions
- Anxiety healing bath recipe
- My favorite youtube artists and herbalists
Pagan and Wiccan Celebrations
- Imbolc (Candlemas) – Feb 1-2
- Spring Equinox (Ostara) – March 19-23
- Beltane (May Eve) – April 30-May 01
- Summer Solstice (Litha) – June 20-21
- Lughnasadh (Lammas) – August 01-02
- Autumn Equinox (Mabon) – September 20-24
- Samhain – October 31 – November 1
- Winter Solstice (Yule) – December 21
- January – Wolf Moon
- February 05 – Snow Moon
- March 07 – Storm Moon
- April 06 – Pink Moon
- May 05 – Flower Moon
- June 03- Strawberry Moon
- July 03 – Meadow Moon
- August 01 – Barley Moon
- August 30 – Blue Moon
- September 29 – Harvest Moon
- October 28 – Hunter’s Moon
- November 27 – Beaver Moon
- December 26 – Cold Moon
NEW Moon Manifestations
- January 21, 2023 – New Beginnings
If you love these posts, please consider supporting this blog financially. Donations can be made via Paypal. These donations help to cover costs of running this website. Even $2 can help!