It’s mid-February and that means it’s time for my annual self-care post. This year in continuation with my spiritual theme, I’d like to switch things up a bit.
On Fetlife, I take part of photo challenges that really bring out the crafty-creative spark in me. A friend had a birthday today and I decided to create a pin board for her. Or rather, a digital scrapbook. Once posted, I had an “a-ha” moment and thought to myself:
I can use this for monthly intentions!
So, for this month’s theme – we’re going to focus on self-acceptance, self-care, spiritual practices and mindfulness.
Created using Canva.com – premium content. Copyright: charmedreflections.com
- Start off my mornings with intentions, coffee, and mindfulness practices
- Continue with selfcare for sinuses (hot baths, rinses, humidifier), skincare too
- Eating healthier and cooking more
- Exercising daily and fresh air, go for walks on nice days
- Enjoy a herbal or foam bath every other day
- Attend 1 spiritual flea market
- Socializing and being a better friend to those in need
- Incorporating spiritual practices into daily life
- Finish at least 1 Kindle book and review
- Get crafty every day – in the kitchen, beading or digital art
- Writing every day – in the blog, journaling or my books
You must be logged in to post a comment.